- Child Counseling
- Coping & Adjustments
- Anger & Anxiety Management
- Group Therapy
- Crisis Therapy
- Grade 12 transition to University
and colleges (applications and
- Trasition of students to a different school
School-based Consultation, Planning and Coordination
- Direct observation in school setting
- Collaboration with clinicians and teachers
- Development of techniques to communicate
- Assistance with program modification
- Providing resources for school staff
- Bringing-in Guest Presenters for special
topics which may include information
on addictions, drinking, stress management,
driving, internet safety, etc.
Development of Effective Behavioural Change
- Direct observation/Assessment of the
- Collaboration with clinicians,
administration and teachers
- Collaboration with parents/guardians
- Helping in crafting and implementing
REGULAR SCHOOL DAYS:
- ANYTIME within school hours for
- K-12: Mrs. Lantin will arrange with
the administration and classroom teacher a time for a visit or a pullout.
-DROP-IN: Students who want to see me should get an administrator's approval first.
Admin will coordinate with me to ensure safety protocols are being observed.
- ONLINE COUNSELLING is available.